Thursday 31 December 2015

My books in 2015

I love statistics and so I had to copy these from goodreads. 26'372 sounds like a lot of pages and I love to see all those books filling the bookshelf. I had set myself a challenge again -  for 2015 I wanted to read 52 books, which wasn't difficult to fulfill. It seems I always read a lot right at the beginning of the year and during the last few weeks of it and much less inbetween. 

I actually prefer long books, because you can really dive into the story and get lost for a long time.


 More statistics:
  • 56 books are written in English
  • 16 books are written in German
  • 1 book (that I never finished) is written in French
  • 20 books are proper books
  • 53 books are on my iPad
My favourites of 2015:
  • Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
  • None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
  • Still Alice, Left Neglected, Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova
  • A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
  • Shifting Colours by Fiona Sussman 
  • The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
  • The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
  • The Lunar Chronicles (Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter) by Marissa Meyer
What were your favourite books of 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately I didn't have time for much reading in 2015. Definitely want to change that in new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading has been my number one love forever. Even if I think I don't read a lot I usually read a bit every day. There are times when it's calm and slow and then I get lost in an exciting book and everything else disappears and I just have to keep reading.

      Delete