Friday 3 February 2017

Looking back: 3rd of February

It seems that the 3rd day of February is a rather slow day photography wise. It is usually still to cold to go outside, there are no holidays and everybody is just waiting for a change... But I found at least a few photos of that day...

In 2007 I had a bit of a cold but we went to the zoo anyway where we met a beautiful peacock and saw a colourful sunset on our way back home.





In 2008 we went to build a snowwoman next to the Türlersee. The lake was frozen but not open for iceskating and it was very cold. 




In 2010 it was still really dark and foggy at 7:44. 


In 2016 I met an old friend from school for a coffee and on my way back I bought a pair of wellingtons because it was pouring so hard.


Today it feels a bit like spring. The snow and ice of January is mostly gone and there's finally sunshine again. I tried to find something new, but it's too early. Instead I found this little bit of colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment