Thursday 8 November 2018

Beautiful fall

Life's been very busy the last few weeks. Ever since school started I had a lot of parent teacher meetings and I'm in the middle of the teacher evaluation we have every four years, which means a few visits in the class room and quite a lot of nerve racking while preparing the perfect lesson that will also work ;-)


So I was very happy to get an extra free day today. All our students were off to have a look at a profession, most went with either their mother or their father, but there were also other possibilites to spend this Zukunftstag (future day). This gave us a whole day of freedom.



I decided to go for a walk through the woods before heading to school (there is always enough stuff to be done even without students) It was such a great way to spend a bit of time, the colours were amazing and the sun was out. There were quite a few other walkers, mostly older people with dogs. I wished I could do that more often...




No comments:

Post a Comment