Sunday 24 February 2019

Feldis

It's already been a while but I started my year with a slightly longer yoga weekend in Feldis. This time I already left the grey city of Zürich on Thursday because the retreat started on Thursday evening with one of my favourite ways of doing yoga - a joint session between Katharina and Pascal Gamboni, a local singer who accompanies the yoga with his guitar and voice.

I shared my room with Eveline and thanks to her we had the luxury of our own bath and a stunning view over the snow and the mountains.




On Friday we started with an early medidation session and then 2 more hours of yoga. Then we had time to relax or to go outside and enjoy the snow and the blue sky. Of course we chose the second option, it was too beautiful outside to even consider staying in.

We took the chairlift up to Mutta and there we took the round trail which gave us so many amazing views to capture. We also walked down along the toboggan trail back to Feldis and I wished we'd have brought our sledges.






On Saturday the weather had changed and it was snowing quite heavily. We took it slowly in the morning but then I really needed to be outside, so I took a sledge and took the chairlift up the mountains all by myself. It was pretty adventurous, especially because I could barely find the trail in the fog but I felt so good to be outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment