Yarn: Madelinetosh Merino Light
Needles: 3.5 mm Round Needle
Start of project: April 19, 2015
End of project: May 9, 2015
It's done. It took a while, in the end each row was soo long I needed more than 10 minutes to get from one end to the other. I also had to frog back about 5 cm right before the end when I realised that there wouldn't be enough yarn to finish the way I wanted. So I just added another chart E instead of doing a chart F.
I am very glad I started again bigger because the M fits me much better than the S would have done. Right now the cardigan is drying and I can't wait to take it off the needles to see how it looks for real. But I am pretty sure this will see a lot of wear, because a cardigan like this is just perfect to wear on top of a t-shirt.
It looks like the last skein was slightly lighter than the other two (or maybe it lost more colour when I soaked it because I never noticed it while knitting) There is a difference of colour but I hope it won't be terribly noticable once it's dry, especially because the garment won't be flat when worn. There is no way I'll go back a whole skein ;-)
Today (Sunday) it was finally ready. Once again Antonia helped me out and was my photographer. We were very lucky to get the last bit of sunshine and lots and lots of green and yellow. I am very happy with how this turned out!!!
I will share this post with "auf den Nadeln im Mai"...