Monday, 5 June 2017

Finished Objects: Broken Seed Stitch Socks and Take Heart Hat

Pattern: Broken Seed Stitch Socks by Hanna Leväniemi
Yarn: Malabrigo Socks and Froehlich Wolle Special Blauband
Colour: Abril and off white
Needles: 2mm Round Needles
Start of project: February 15th, 2017
End of project: March 5th, 2017

On Ravelry

It's been a long time since I wrote about my knitting. Mostly because it took me ages to finish my current project, the Oa Sweater (which is currently blocking) but also because I finished a pair of socks without writing about and I didn't knit as much.

Somehow it still feels uncompleted so here they are...



I knit quite a bit of these beautiful socks while I was away in Feldis / GR on a yoga retreat. It was a great activity in between yoga classes and hikes in all kinds of weather. I really like how they look and I might use that pattern again.

While we were there we also had time for a hike up to the still snow covered mountains. It was fun going back to winter and taking photos even though we almost got lost at one point.




Pattern: Take Heart by Fiona Alice
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted
Colour: Azul Profundo
Needles: 5mm and 6mm Round Needles
Start of project: March 5th, 2017
End of project: June 3rd, 2017

On Ravelry

This is already the third time I knit this pattern. When I was on winter holidays I promised the second little girl that I would also make her a hat.

Due to missing needles and then the whole Oa it took far longer than usual to finish it. Nevertheless at least it's finished now and I am sure she will still like it next winter ;-). It's a bit too small for me but for her smaller head it should be perfect.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ich habe es doch noch geschafft...

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful projects! Thank you for sharing these stunning mountain shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow seems so far away right now ⛄️

      Delete