Sunday 12 April 2015

Spring has arrived


Pattern: Faux Cable Socks by Jen Lucas
Yarn: Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic Dégradé
Colours: Brown to Yellow
Needles: 2.5mm DPS
Start of project: April 12, 2015

On Ravelry

The weather has been getting warmer over the last few days and today it really felt like spring for the first time. So I decided to take my newest socks along to my walk with Silvia.

We met at Bürkliplatz, just before the Sechsilüüte started. There were a lot of people around, tourists and everybody who had been locked inside during the winter. But even though it was busy, it was wonderful outside.

We found an empty bench at Badi Mythenquai. It was lovely sitting in the sunshine, people watch, talk, knit and look out at the lake. We even dipped our toes into the water, but it was definitely still too cold to go in with more than just the legs. I'll try again in a few weeks ;-) 


Days like these remind me why I love Zürich...


No comments:

Post a Comment