Thursday 1 January 2015

Looking back: 1st of January

The first day of the year seems to be an excellent day for taking photos and for walks ;-)

In 2003 Andreas and I enjoyed the view over Zürich from the Waidberg.



In 2004 we stayed home and had fun playing on the sheepskin.


In 2005 Yannick needed a haircut.


In 2006 I was writing daily in my Moleskine.


In 2007 I must have been to lazy to go anywhere and only got a picture for the dry flowers right outside our living room.


In 2008 I had the flu.


In 2009 it was sunny.

In 2010 there was fireworks on the Üetliberg (4 minutes after midnight).


In 2011 Tobi and I walked around the neighbourhood and saw this wonderful motto for the year.


In 2012 Tobi and I walked around Züriwest.


In 2013 Yannick was still celebrating the morning after.


Today, there still was a lot of snow in the forest. I haven't done much but at least I've been outside for about an hour...



Happy New Year wherever you are and make lots and lots of wonderful memories during the next 12 months!

All of my reviews:

6 comments:

  1. Schöne Erinnerungen. Mal schauen, vielleicht mach ich das auch noch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es motiviert mich dann jedesmal wieder mehr Fotos zu machen - die Umsetzung klappt noch nicht ganz, aber ich kann ja mal hoffen ;-)

      Delete
  2. i love this look back! it was fun to see January 1st through your eyes and through 12 years!

    have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 1st of January was a good day to look back!

      Delete
  3. happy new year!! what a beautiful photographic reflection on the new years days past. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete