Thursday 11 June 2015

Finished Object: Bunny Girl


Pattern: Well-Dressed Bunny by Barbara Prime
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Sock
Colours: Smokestack and Turtle
Needles: 2.5 mm DPS
Start of project: June 3, 2015
End of project: June 7, 2015

On Ravelry

I knit another one of Barbara Prime's adorable little toy animals. This bunny comes with three different outfits. I chose the pinafore dress which I find just as cute as the hoodie. The knitting went fast and now that I've done a few of these patterns I can see how they all follow a similar but still individual and very clever construction. I really love the bunny feet in this one.

I love the transformation with these toys. Lots of little pieces come together and make such a cute little friend. Today I was a bit tired from too much sun at the pool when I sewed it together so it turned out more wonky than I wanted to but with the dress it's barely visible.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so cute I really love this. Would you be able to email me this pattern? I am too young to buy patterns my Gran won't let me but I really want to make this it looks lovely. My email address is gracefarah15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace. Thanks for your comment. I can see your problem with ordering the pattern. As it isn't my pattern I can't just send it to you. Maybe you could ask Barbara Prime for help, you can click on the pattern to get to her ravelry page.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I see I will try that ☺ Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete