Sunday 21 June 2015

Finished Object: Stovetop

Pattern: Stovetop by Tin Can Knits
Yarn: Tanis Fiber Art Green Label
Colours: Sand and Lucky Penny
Needles: 3.75mm and 4.5 Round Needles
Start of project: June 17, 2015
End of project: June 21, 2015

On Ravelry

Finally the time was right to knit this beautiful hat. I had it on my mind ever since I got Tin Can Knits' Road Trip last year. I love the beautiful cables and the moss stitch and a pompom is always a great way to finish a hat.

I wasn't sure what size to knit at first, but size L worked fine with slightly smaller needles and thinner yarn. I think it fits perfectly, it will stay on my head without feeling too tight.


I used more of the beautiful leftover yarn from both my I heart Cardigan and the R&R Hoodie because I knew from my Savannah Chap Zebra that they work together well (I think you can feel how much I love all these projects ;-)


I will probably take this hat along on OUR road trip to Vancouver Island next month so that it can go where it was meant to be.


2 comments: