Saturday 1 November 2014

Finished Object: Lady Grey Mitts

Pattern: Lady Grey Mitts by Kerri Blumer
Yarn: Madelinetosh DK
Colour: Leaf
Needles: 3.5 mm DPS
Start of project: October 29, 2014
End of project: November 1, 2014

On Ravelry

A new pair of mitts - yay!

I knit these with the left overs from my Paddle mitts. I think it's such an amazing green. Like fresh grass in the spring (you can't really see it on these photos because of the filter I used but believe me, they are totally springy)

They are very warm and at the same time really cuddly. At first I was a bit scared that they might be stiff because the yarn is quite thick, but they totally aren't.

I might knit the Earl Grey pattern with some other DK yarn, maybe I have enough of the grey yarn left - I will need about 65 gr. of it. 

2 comments:

  1. I love love love them!! Great color too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's really a great pattern and it only takes a couple of days.

      Delete