Tuesday 11 November 2014

Looking back: 11th of November

The middle of November isn't a great time for photos, it's often foggy and there is little light before and after work. So I only found photos which were taken quite a while ago.

These two photos are from 2006.

Back in 2006 we always did special programmes with just one kid on Saturdays. That time I went to Trampolino with Antonia, an indoor playground. I remember that it was loud with lots and lots of children running around. But Antonia enjoyed herself and we had a good time together. Amazing how curly her hair was then and how small and delicate she was. The sweater she wore was one of my all time favourites.

The next three photos are all from 2007:



We baked cookies on November 11th 2007 - Mailänderli to be exact. I love the concentration on Yannick's and Antonia's faces. I wished I had some of these cookies right now, actually just the smell of them would be enough.

And this last photo is a selfie of my 365 days project I did in 2006 / 2007, it's actually picture 317/365. I love the yellow of the leaves in the background and I really like my hair in that picture. I look really young in it, 7 years make quite a difference! I took a photo at almost the same spot yesterday

All of my reviews:
10th of October

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have so many photos of my family languishing on our computer. The kids rarely let me take photos of them now. If I do they're always making a subtle, but weird, face to ruin the shot in a way that I can't see until I'm uploading them to the computer. It cracks me up.
    Thats a great photo of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same here. I have lots of old photos and somehow I want to look at them again. Nowadays I only take photos on special occasions like when we are on holidays ect and the every day stuff gets forgotten.

      Delete